Blog Status

Nesaranews is proud to announce this new blog for natural homeopathic healing alternatives!
Welcome new publishers! Lets make this place a really great
source for helping others get away from Big Pharma Poisons!




Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Reader: "Transpicuous News Special Report: GMO Marijuana on the Horizon"


Reader D. of removingtheshackles.blogspot.com writes:
=====
"Transpicuous News Special Report: GMO Marijuana on the Horizon"
Last night on the Transpicuous News Midweek Report for Wednesday April 5th, 2015, I opened the show with a Special Report.
This is the video of my Breaking News Report about Monsanto's Sneaky buyout of General Hydroponics - one of the largest hydroponic Medical Cannabis producers in the US.
The Shenanigans are ON my friends, but now they are becoming visible. Below the Special Report Video I will post all the articles that I discussed.
Oh yes,..... GMO Marijuana, coming to a medical cannabis producer near you..... really really soon!
NOW......... It's up to us to make sure everyone know's what they are up to. We need to be LOUD and INSISTENT. If there is one thing I have learned over the years of Political Advocacy work I have done, and the "Conspiracy Theories" I have yelled about, it's that "they" don't like it when their sneaky plans are uncovered....and it throws new twists into their plots that they don't have control over.
Continue Reading HERE:
http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2015/04/transpicuous-news-special-report-gmo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment