Blog Status

Nesaranews is proud to announce this new blog for natural homeopathic healing alternatives!
Welcome new publishers! Lets make this place a really great
source for helping others get away from Big Pharma Poisons!




Monday, April 6, 2015

Young Living with Heather

Young Living with Heather

 Young Living Essential Oils


After  many years of visiting doctors and taking all manner of pharmaceuticals, most with no real help or cure at all, I finally broke down recently and gave essential oils a try.  I have been aware of essential oils for many years.  In fact it was in the early 90's that I first learned of friends using essential oils, but I was stuck in that 'doctor' rut - only trusting 'doctors' and 'drugs', neither of which gave me much help except to drain my bank account!  


Actually, it was my daughter a few months ago who finally convinced me to give these oils a try.  She has two boys, ages 11 and 12, both of which have cerebral palsy. The boys experience great discomfort, even pain, as a result.  Their father suffers tremendously from severe migraines.  All of this creates enormous stress for them and difficulty sleeping. The essential oils have helped the entire family dramatically to the point of totally easing their pains, stress and lack of sleep.   Even the severe migraines are being relieved to the point of no longer being disabling as they were for many years.  Being fully aware of the seriousness of their conditions, I became convinced to give these essential oils a try myself - having witnessed how these oils have helped this family.


There are several different oils and combinations of oils available from 'Young Living' that can help with most any condition. The bottles are small and can be easily carried in a purse or pocket.  I urge you to give them a try as I did.  I feel sure you will be pleasantly surprised.  From my own research, I understand that Young Living Essential Oils are about the absolute best oils available on the market today. 


Below is some general information about Young Living Essential Oils.  Let me know if you have any specific questions or if you are interested in receiving additional information about Young Living products.  This brand of oils is highly regarded, are very popular and have proven to be very beneficial for both men and women, adults and children. 
 
Here's wishing you blessings, healing and a life of freedom from pain and other conditions.


Young Living Essential Oils

Young Living makes the world's most authentic oils.
Why Young Living
What being a Young Living member gives you.
Membership
The Premium Starter Kit is the best way to get started.
Premium Starter Kit

Watch the Video  Order Now

http://yldist.com/heatherthorpe/

No comments:

Post a Comment